Thursday

I love this store

This past week  I went to my favorite store.  I'm lucky it's not close to me because I'd be there all the time.  I first learned of this southern chain when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale. They have anything you might want for the home...china, silk floral, garden supplies, rugs, sheets, towels and of course Pottery.














The place is huge and I call it, for a first time shopper, a 4 hour store.  


The silk flower dept is endless and if you can't find it here then you will not find it at any other store.....
As funny as it may be the only thing I left with was some cereal bowls and a wind chime.. I mean how much of this stuff can one buy?  It's a good 35 minute ride from me so I go maybe once every 3 months just to see what is new.
If your ever in the Georgia or Florida area be sure to put this store on your list of must see... bring a trailer with you because you will want everything.  The prices are just wonderful.  Water glasses for a quarter, dinner plates $1.99. The list is endless.
My wind chime is a good size and has a nice tone.... $9.99






Old Time needs to pay me for this advertisement :)  but they did not.. I just wanted to share the store with all who have never been to one...

"Happy Shopping"


.
.
.

4 comments:

Granny said...

I love all the colorful pottery. I'll have to check that store out next time I visit my daughter.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, I think it would take longer than 4 hours to see it all. What a fabulous store. Hugs, marty

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

Wow! Looks like a fun store. Wish I had one here!

bj said...

OMGosh..I've never heard of this store but it sure looks like one I would love.