Saturday

Sad News....


SAD NEWS - Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. 
The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. 
Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. 
Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes

Due to the sadness of this, the only comment I can make is,



"The one in the oven was probably " poppin fresh".

*********************

I'm off for a morning of 'Garage Salin' and will post my finds in a few days!!


 Have a great weekend all!

.
.
.

3 comments:

Pondside said...

Thanks for the laugh! This one will be making the rounds!

Carmen said...

hahaha I totally needed that. that was hilarious. I started reading your intro and was thinking "oh no..not sad news!"...and NOW i feel bad for laughing at the dough boys death. does that make me a bad person? visiting from vB military mom hop <3

Karen said...

Oh, what a cute joke! Love the children's names, how clever, alas, poor Dough Boy, we knew him well.