Sunday

I'm on a "Scavenger Hunt"




There is a Scavenger Hunt going on over at Ashley's blog


I thought it might be kinda fun to join in.

The idea, she puts up 5 words and you/me need to take some photos to match the words. Two are photos from some time ago but it's ok since this is my first time doing this.
So, here go's.


First word,,,  "Shadow"
That's my shadow . Standing in front of a blank wall with the window blind behind me.  



The "key" is one that my sister had made to use when coming and going from my house.  She comes every year for a few months and needs her own key.   Tweety Bird is her own idea!


This is my first attempt at photography although I do post photos all the time here on my blog. I only use my iPhone camera and the 4 takes pretty good photos.
(sometimes)

 "Smile".  Now that is a word we all want to see... Everyone Smiling all the time.
This little sweetie is named "Ozzie" and he is my Nieces pet.  He is almost never in the cage and lets you know (loudly) when he wants out!
Pretty smiley bird.



Untitled, well that is easy.. My Sons feet. He lives in Juneau and when the temps climb above 35 his shorts go on and they get outside... Here he is just being funny.  
His feet look a bit cold to me.


 "Fish", the BIG one.
My Nieces husband here on holiday. He did not catch this Grooper,
my Niece did, but he wanted the photo to look like he did it!



 That was fun.

If your interested in photography check out Ashley's blog




17 comments:

Nukke said...

WOW !!! That fish is so cool !!!!
and untitled is like from Finland :) snow everywhere but now it is getting warmer, thank god !
I like your photos very much. They tell your story in your way, personal way !!!!

Tamar SB said...

These are so good! That is a huge fish!

Deborah Tisch said...

These are great photos! My favorite is the smile image...he really looks like he is smiling.

Scavenger Hunt is great fun...but, beware...it can be quite addicting!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Welcome to scavenger hunt. I'll warn you, it's a bit addicting! Hope to see you back next week. Fun set of photos.

Simon said...

Glad you took the SHS challenge. I've been doing it for a long time and still enjoy it every week. That is one big fish!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Great choices, Sandy! I love that cute key.

Anonymous said...

Welcome!! Great shots. I love the hunt and spend all week looking for the perfect shot for each prompt. You did awesome!

Pam Bowers said...

Lovely set of photo's. What a cute little bird.

Patrice said...

Welcome to the hunt! Love that Tweety key!!

Kim Cunningham said...

Hi first-timer! That is a huge fish! Wow!

Nicki said...

That is a big, scary fish. Cute Tweety Bird key.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Wow! That is a great catch for fish. I agree they look like cold feet to me!

Anonymous said...

You did good with your first hunt, love the photos and funny that you used my key he he
LOVE you sis...

Anonymous said...

You did good with your first hunt, love the photos and funny that you used my key he he
LOVE you sis...

Chicken Licken said...

Some great pics there! Welcome aboard!

Ashley Sisk said...

Something about your shadow shot is really cool. I really like that.

Sherry said...

Sandy, lovely photos, but I just love that tweety bird key, it is so cute! Your son wears shorts when it's above 35??? I don't put on shorts unless it's above 70! Thanks for sharing